Tuesday

Another Scam? ...this time MBF (WEe Choo Kiong's Favorite?)Credit Cards

Received this in the email.

1. Why are you unhappy?

Because during the last Got 5 Samsung LCD TV promotion organised by MBFCards, I got the required transaction slips and yet I didn't win the prize.

2. Why did you not win?

I don't know as MBF Cards never bothered to tell me and I have checked thewinner list and my name is not in it.

3. So how?So I am going to tell my sad story to everybody that has an emails vianormal emails, facebook, frendster, myspace, yahoo group, Malaysia Today,and every other means that can receive my sad story to inform them to avoidexperiencing my sad story.

4. What is your sad story?

The story begun as I started to swap my MBF card to purchase books,groceries, CDS, DVDs, etc to obtain the 3 transaction slips with approvalcode ending with '5'. I finally managed to get the full set of 3 by 17August 2007 and called up MBf Cards to register my entry. In total, I spentabout RM3,000 plus.When the result is published, my name is not in the winner list. (I noticedthe same person managed to win it twice in 2 months).If on the 17 of the months, I already can't win the prize, those whocontinue to swap and try to get the slips with approval code ending with '5'after 17 were really being cheated.

5. What would you do?

I still keep the card but maintain it at zero balance to make sure my recordsit in MBF Cards system and to ensure it incurs cost for MBF Cards to keepthis record. (This card has free for live feature, if they ever want tocharge me fee, I will cancel it immediately).

6. What is your advice to other cardholders for this new GotHalf-a-Million Cash (Got 500,000 program)?

Once burned, twice shy. And what better way to help people from beingcheated by educating them about this similar cheating Got 500,000 program bydistributing this FAQ.

Signed
Malaysia Boleh

No comments: